Have you lost any Excel files from your Mac OS that are most important for your business? Are you in urgency to bring your excel file back? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place to recover your file. Our File recovery tool will provide you all the way to recover your Excel file safely. Unlike in Windows OS, In Mac OS there is less chance of Virus Attack due to its UNIX based OS, but there are more other reasons for deletion of your Excel files. However, luckily you can bring back all your deleted excel sheets with the help of File Recovery software Mac. The software not only supports deleted Excel file recovery, but it can restore deleted files on Mac of various file types like Word, PPT, etc.
However, one thing you must have to keep in mind that if you want to recover your files from your Mac OS make sure that you haven’t overwritten any data on the disk where your files are located. Therefore, once you realize that your files are missing from your Mac, be sure that not to overwrite any files until the recovery process is done completely.
What are the causes behind Excel Sheet loss from Mac OS?
- MBR corruption: Master Boot Record holds all the information about the operating system like partitions, file-system. Corruption to index of MBR leads to inaccessibility to Mac Volumes.
- Human Errors: Accidentally deleting your Excel files from your hard drive and emptying it from Trash leads to deletion of your files.
- File System Conversion: While converting Hierarchical File System (HFS) to Hierarchical File System Plus (HFS+) you may lose you data files.
- Virus Infection: Virus attack may lead to deletion of your Excel files.
- Other Reasons: Excel files may be lost due to power surge, sudden shutdown while transferring files from Mac to pen drive. In addition, some other reasons are journal corruption, catalog record corruption.
Now let us have a look at how our tool can help you to retrieve your files back. Fast and secure excel files retrieval system, which uses the most advanced scanning algorithm to detect Excel files effectively. Recovery from any type of storage devices like, Memory cards, flash drives, external hard disk drives, and this tool can recover Excel files from any sort of storage devices. With friendly user interface, you can preview recovered files for its accuracy even before you purchase. Save Recovery session option provides you to save the recently recovered files in a desired location that save your time and you can avoid rescanning of drives. This tool can rapidly scan your Excel files from HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT drives. Apart from these, this software is able to get back files from hard drive on Mac of different versions such as Macbook Air, Macbook Pro etc.
Precaution: Always have a regular backup of files. Use updated antivirus, avoid using the bad sector hard drive. During formatting or reformatting volume follows the correct instructions.
Steps to retrieve Deleted Excel Files on Mac
Step 1: Firstly, download the software and then install it in your Mac. Now launch the software. After that on main screen, you have to select "Recover Files" option as shown in figure-1. Then choose recover lost files.
fig 1: Main screen
Step 2: Now choose the preferred volume or any storage device to recover files deleted from it. Select "Next" button in the right bottom corner of the application. Scanning and Recovery process will start automatically.
fig 2: Select Volume
Step 3:Lastly, after the recuperation you will get all types of recovered file on screen. You can see recovered Excel files using the "File Type View" option on the screen as shown in figure-3.
fig 3: Recovered Files